We are grateful for your support of missions and distributions.
We continue to provide a good service to our hospital community, and redirect these items to the front lines of mission and outreach.
– Honduras- we support “Serving at the Crossroads” of West Chester and their clinic in La Entrada Copan Region with supplies, dental equipment, and logistics. Dr Bob Sumner is 80 and a joy to work with, A team from the Chester Cty hospital also was down this year. 70 procedures performed. We funded a container there in 2010. SATC also works with Father Ed Donnelly and the Men of Malvern orphanage treating children.
– Nigeria- We are shipping to Nigeria in early April for a large American/Nigerian catholic family to honor their mother. The eight children want to equip a clinic and help furnish a classroom. I have also enclosed info on a Rosemont nun working Africa, and we are preparing her shipment with contents for the LoyolaUniversity across the street in Africa.
– Bolivia- we are shipping fracture tables and x-rays, and C-arms to Cochabamba in early April for a Bolivian doctor. This material is heavy and very complete. X-ray systems are always needed
– Mali- Africa – we just shipped a 24 ft truck with items for Mali, and it costs a lot to move the dental items up country.
– Haiti- 3/24/14 we shipped 191 mattresses and linens to a girls school (400 students) for a church from Tampa, Florida.
– Liberia- Philadelphia Liberians have been coming to Mission Relief to collect supplies for their containers. 3/29 again!
– Dominica, Dominican Republic – receive supplies and dental.
Thank you and God Bless you all!